- QuickBooks Online Basics
June 28, 2023
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Back by popular demand!
Are you looking to manage the books for your business but not sure where to start? During this 4-hour hands-on workshop you will set up a sample QuickBooks Online file and learn how to:
- Put together a bookkeeping plan, including what to do, when, and how.
- Use time-saving software features such as bank connections and receipts scanning to help you stay on track
- Check your work to make sure you can rely on the reports you see
- Manage QuickBooks settings to enable the features you need and get the ones you don’t need out of your way
- Get great reports that help you manage your business AND show you exactly what to enter on your HST return
➤ Plus…throughout the workshop, you will learn about common bookkeeping errors and how you can avoid making them
*The fee has been subsidized through the CDC Professional Development Partners
Michele Craig is a CPA and founder of BookSmarts, an independent training and consulting firm serving QuickBooks™ users across Ontario. Michele has helped hundreds of small business owners learn to manage their own books and she loves to share the tips and best practices that she’s learned over the years. Her teaching style is based in the firm belief that “the more you understand, the less you need to remember”. She also believes that accounting software is a powerful tool when used wisely but can also trip you up when you don’t understand what’s going on. In her spare time, Michele loves to play sports and explore Ontario in her camper.
*Training will begin at 12:30 pm. A short break with refreshments will be provided.*
*Reference materials will be provided. Please bring your laptop fully charged.*
Thank you to our Professional Development Partners:
Venue: Orillia Area CDC
Venue Phone: 7053254903
Venue Website: orilliacdc.comAddress: