Did you know…
- All businesses that operate under a name other than the owner’s must register their business name.
- Businesses must renew their business name registration every five years (and the government does not send reminder notices).
- You should check with your Municipality to determine if your business is required to obtain any specific permits or licences.
- If you are self-employed and have a net income of more than $450,000, you must register for the Health Tax for the Self-Employed.
- When you hire employees or contractors, you may be required to register with the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board.
Follow this link to register your business online today or visit us if you would like our assistance through the process!
We can also assist you to complete many of the other applications needed for your business. These include:
- Business name search
- Master Business License registration or renewal
- Workplace Safety & Insurance Board
- Employer Health Tax
- Health Tax for the Self-Employed (unincorporated businesses only)
- Conduct an online Business Name search
Click here to find other resources and information to support your business.