- November 26, 2020
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
This presentation will outline:
- How to prepare your business for sale
- What information a buyer should request and review
- How businesses are valued and the most common business valuation methodologies
- The primary considerations that impact a businesses value
- Common issues when selling or buying a business
- Tax planning when buying or selling a business
Presenter: David Holmes, CPA, CA, CBV, CFF
David is a Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Business Valuator and Certified in Financial Forensics with over twenty years of valuation, finance and accounting experience, working with organizations that have ranged from large publicly listed companies to smaller owner-managed entities. David is the past Academic Advisor to the Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators (CICBV) and York University where he was responsible for overseeing the CICBV’s Program of Studies.
David is a Partner at Rumley Holmes LLP, a professional services firm with over twenty professionals, where he advises business owners on valuations, the purchase & sale of businesses, and tax minimization strategies..
This workshop is presented in partnership with:
*PLEASE NOTE: Webinar details are generally emailed out one day prior to the event date.
If you do not see them in your inbox, please check your junk mail before contacting us.