- Practical and Actionable Hiring Strategies for Your Business
March 22, 2023
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Practical and Actionable Hiring Strategies for Your Business
Wednesday, March 22, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Hiring the right staff is both a challenge and an opportunity. This interactive training session will provide practical and actionable interviewing and hiring strategies for local businesses.
• How to Create a Job Posting
- Creating a compelling pitch to candidates
• How to Interview
- Create your questions based upon the specific qualifications and attributes you have identified
- Compensation and making the offer
- Close the loop; Background checks and deliver feedback
Presenter: Patrick Grieve, Founder, Hire Local; Managing Director, hireVouch.
Patrick first lived in Orillia from 1990 to 2000, and he returned in 2020 with his wife and two kids. Patrick is the Founder of Hire Local, a consulting firm that provides recruitment and talent consulting services to small and medium-sized businesses in Ontario. Patrick is also the co-founder and Managing Director of hireVouch, a boutique technology recruitment agency headquartered out of Toronto. He has over 15 years of recruitment experience working in Canada, the US, and the UK with companies including Hays Specialty Recruitment, TD Bank, and KPMG.
Also, learn about hiring subsidies available through the CDC’s Pathways to Employment program!
Space is Limited. Advance Registration Required.
Please arrive 5-10 min early so we can get started on time.
Coffee and light refreshments will be provided
Venue: Rotary Place