- Google Analytics for Small Business
November 29, 2022
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Ever wondered who’s visiting your website, and what they’re doing there? Google Analytics can tell you all of that and more. Discover the fundamentals of Google Analytics, including the all-new Google Analytics 4, in this interactive, beginner-level workshop.
We’ll discuss both versions of Google Analytics: Universal Analytics (the current standard) and Google Analytics 4 (the new version, which will become the default in 2023).
- The difference between Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and how to configure both
- How to connect your website to Google Analytics
- How to set up Google Analytics properly to filter out irrelevant traffic
- How to create custom views and set goals within Google Analytics
- How to generate 5 key reports to let you know how your website is performing
- How to configure Google Analytics to automatically send you reports
**Please bring your fully charged laptops to follow along in creating or revising your Google Analytics profile.
Speaker Bio: Avery Swartz, Founder and CEO of Camp Tech
Avery Swartz is the founder and CEO of Camp Tech, the tech workshop company for non-technical people. She is the author of the best-selling book See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. Avery is the resident tech contributor on CTV Your Morning and was ranked number 5 on Search Engine Journal‘s Top 50 Women in Marketing list.
Space is Limited. Advance Registration Required.
Light refreshments will be served.
Please arrive 5-10 min early so we can get started on time.
Presented in partnership with RTO7 and Orillia & Lake Country Tourism
Venue Phone: (705) 325-9511Address: