- June 13, 2023
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
ChatGPT is a revolutionary artificial intelligence tool that can be used to complete tasks such as writing marketing materials, getting ideas for new product names, planning events, answering questions and much more. Both businesses and non-profits of any size can benefit from this tool.
Learn more about this free new tool and consider ways you can use it to automate business tasks. Beginners are welcome.
In this session you’ll learn:
- What ChatGPT is and how it works
- How to use it to improve various aspects of your business.
- ChatGPT’s key features & capabilities
- Strengths and limitations of this tool and things to consider when deciding to use it in a business environment.
* Please bring your laptop fully charged.*
*Training will begin at 4:30 pm. Light refreshments will be provided.*
Emily Baillie is a digital marketing instructor and entrepreneur. Through her practical and interactive workshops, she helps to empower small business owners and non-profit organizations to make better use of social media platforms. With 15 years of experience in the marketing industry, she also teaches digital marketing at McMaster University and CMA.
*This workshop has been subsidized through the CDC Professional Development Partners
Venue: Orillia Public Library - Program Room