We are here to help!
While our office is closed to the public, staff remain available by email & phone during our regular business hours
- For general business guidance, inquiries about business loans, business registrations or if you have any other business related question, please contact the CDC at 705-325-4903, ext.101
- Visit our The Latest page frequently for business-related COVID-19 news, and follow our social media channels for the most up-to-date information on webinars, resources, and important announcements.
- The province launched a toll-free line at 1-888-444-3659 to provide support for Ontario businesses who have questions regarding the recent emergency order to close at-risk workplaces following recommendations from Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health. Help is available from Monday – Sunday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Navigating the Government of Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
Reopening Ontario after COVID-19
- A Framework for Reopening our Province – UPDATE: November 3
- Develop your COVID-19 workplace safety plan (Word Template)
- Small business recovery resources
- Resources to prevent COVID-19 in the workplace
- Workplace PPE Supplier Directory
- Get COVID-19 relief funding for your business
Ontario Together – Help from businesses and organizations who can supply emergency products and innovative solutions to support our response
Ontario Made – Promote your Ontario made goods. Register your products and use the Ontario Made logo.
Supply Ontario – Learn about Ontario’s centralized supply chain agency that will allow the province to buy as one and secure the inventory we need to keep Ontarians safe and secure.
Canadian Business Resilience Network – Toolkit for Reopening Canada’s Economy
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) – Patio Extension Regulations
Retail Council of Canada – Road to Retail Recovery Playbook
Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit
- Reopening a Food Premise for Outdoor Dining – Patio, Curbside, Parking Lots and Adjacent Premises
City of Orillia
Downtown Orillia Management Board – Preparing to Re-open Checklist
Orillia & Area COVID-19 Business Support
- Support for Businesses
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) – Review the Ministry of Finance Q&A’s here
- Help Canada Combat COVID-19 – Are you a business that can supply products and services? Canada wants to hear from you.
- Canada Business App
Canadian Business Resilience Network (CBRN) – Find the latest information, tools and resources businesses need to make it through the COVID-19 pandemic
MaRS – A set of tools and tactics startups can use to prepare, plan and respond to the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Startup Canada – Entrepreneurs working together to build a Canada for entrepreneurs and give a voice to the Canadian startup community
Canadian Federation of Independent Business – COVID-19 Small Business Help Centre
Ontario Ministry of Finance – Ontario’s Action Plan: Responding to COVID-19
Ontario Chamber of Commerce – Information, tools & resources for businesses, including the COVID-19 Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit
Ontario Centre for Excellence (OCE) – COVID-19 Collaboration Platform
Digital Main Street – Resources for Small Businesses during COVID-19
County of Simcoe Economic Development – COVID-19 Update & Resources Page
Regional Tourism Organization 7 (RTO7) – COVID-19 Update & Resources Page
Orillia & Lake Country (OLC) – COVID-19 Update & Resources Page
City of Orillia – COVID-19 Information Page
City of Orillia Econominc Development Office – Community Thread
Orillia Chamber of Commerce – COVID-19 Information Page
OrilliaMatters – COVID-19 News & Resources