We are here to help!
- For general business guidance, inquiries about business loans, business registrations or if you have any other business related question, please contact the CDC at 705-325-4903, ext.101
- Visit our The Latest page frequently for business-related COVID-19 news, and follow our social media channels for the most up-to-date information on webinars, resources, and important announcements.
- Learn about Ontario’s Roadmap to Reopen here
- Funding Opportunities for Southern Ontario Organizations
- The province launched a toll-free line at 1-888-444-3659 to provide support for Ontario businesses who have questions. Help is available from Monday – Sunday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Relief Within Reach – Guiding the Financial Supports for Small and Medium-sized Businesses in Simcoe North
- Proof of Vaccination Guidance for Businesses and Organizations– Effective September 22, 2021
Reopening Ontario after COVID-19
- Reopening Ontario
- Develop your COVID-19 workplace safety plan (Word Template)
- Small business recovery resources
- Businesses: Get help with COVID-19 costs – Grants & Rebates
- Ontario Small Business Support Grant Client Care Line: 1-855-216-3090
- Resources to prevent COVID-19 in the workplace
- Workplace PPE Supplier Directory
Ontario Together – Help from businesses and organizations who can supply emergency products and innovative solutions to support our response
Ontario Made – Promote your Ontario made goods. Register your products and use the Ontario Made logo.
Supply Ontario – Learn about Ontario’s centralized supply chain agency that will allow the province to buy as one and secure the inventory we need to keep Ontarians safe and secure.
Workplace Safety and Prevention Services (WSPS) – COVID-19 Resources
Retail Council of Canada – Road to Retail Recovery Playbook
Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit
Reopening and Operating Your Business Safely – Policies, resources, public signage, etc.
City of Orillia
Downtown Orillia Management Board – Preparing to Re-open Checklist
Orillia & Area COVID-19 Business Support
- Support for Businesses
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) – Subsidy to cover part of your employee wages
- Highly Affected Sectors Credit Availability Program (HASCAP) – Low-interest loans of $25,000 to $1 million to cover operational cash flow needs
- Help Canada Combat COVID-19 – Are you a business that can supply products and services? Canada wants to hear from you.
- Canada Business App
MaRS – A set of tools and tactics startups can use to prepare, plan and respond to the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Canadian Federation of Independent Business – COVID-19 Small Business Help Centre
Ontario Ministry of Finance – Ontario’s Action Plan: Responding to COVID-19
Ontario Chamber of Commerce – Information, tools & resources for businesses, including the COVID-19 Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit
County of Simcoe Economic Development – COVID-19 Update & Resources Page
Regional Tourism Organization 7 (RTO7) – COVID-19 Update & Resources Page
Relief Within Reach – Guiding the Financial Supports for Small and Medium-sized Businesses in Simcoe North
Orillia & Lake Country Tourism (OLC) – COVID-19 Update & Resources Page
City of Orillia – COVID-19 Information Page
OrilliaMatters – COVID-19 News & Resources