- April 20, 2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This workshop will provide information on how to best utilize Facebook Business Pages including content tips, sharing of posts and visuals. With the recent changes Facebook has introduced, we will cover:
- The benefits of using Groups, how to find them and what to post
- Strategic posts for your personal timeline as this will become a main focus due to the recent changes
- Using the news feed to your best advantage
- How to work with Business Pages, key elements, content, videos, shares
- How to work your personal timeline to build a network/relationships for business
- Privacy settings to capture what has been in the news recently
* In the event this workshop becomes full, please contact email@example.com to be placed on our wait list.
Workshop Leader – Tammy Hudgin, Owner, Creating Your Presence
9:30 am – 10:00 am: Laptop set-up and networking
10:00 am – 12:00 pm: Workshop
* We strongly encourage you to bring your laptop as this is a hands-on workshop, however it’s not required to attend.
Please note that by attending this event, you are agreeing for your likeness to be used for marketing & promotional purposes.